I was given a very kind and thoughtful Christmas gift of a boxed whisky tasting but rather than drink it down the harbour with the dog and save us all this indignity, I promised that I’d record one last liquor review.
I am still going to be making and doing – just not with raggedy booze comedowns and the accompanying existential horrors. Lockdown liquor just ain’t no fun no more.
Thanks for stopping by. Don’t be a stranger.
- Tomatin Legacy/Dualchas Highland Single Malt – 43%vol.
- Cù Bòcan Highland Single Malt – 46%vol.
- Adnams Southwold Triple Malt – 47%vol.
- Ensō Pot Still Japanese Whisky – 40%vol
- 1776 Straight Rye Bourbon Whiskey – 50%vol.
- Goodbye forever until next time 😉